• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Request Email

i am working as an Account Assistant and i want to write request email to my supervisor. Please check and correct following paragraph.

"I have lots of learn under your supervision and I want more. As you know I have completed my "Sales Tax Management" course but I donít have practical practices therefore I request you to please give me some work related to "Sales Tax or Accounts". It is my great elation you will give me my progress in learning to coach and it will help to benefit our organization."

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: Request Email

Quote Originally Posted by helpmesir View Post
    i am working as an Account Assistant and i want to write request email to my supervisor. Please check and correct following paragraph.

"I have lots of learn under your supervision and I want more. As you know I have completed my "Sales Tax Management" course but I donít have practical practices therefore I request you to please give me some work related to "Sales Tax or Accounts". It is my great elation you will give me my progress in learning to coach and it will help to benefit our organization."
    Not a teacher only a native.

I have learnt lots under your supervision and I would like to learn more. As you know I have completed my "Sales Tax Management" course, however I don't have any practical experience. Therefore, may I request that you give me some work related to "Sales Tax" or "Accounts".

The last section I am unsure of, are you thanking your supervisor for being your coach, or are you hoping to become a coach yourself?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: Request Email

It is my great elation you will give me my progress in learning to coach and it will help to benefit our organization.
    This doesn't make much sense. Perhaps you mean

'I am very happy to have you as my supervisor and what you have taught me will be of benefit to our organization'.

Rover