Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Canada
One responsibility that my mother gave me, was helping her in household chores when I was 9 years old. I think it was a good experience to me because by helping her I realized how doing household tasks was difficult and what my mother has done through. Therefore, I tried to be tidy and pitch in household chores,even though I was not being asked. In addition to that, I became an independent and self- reliant person since I knew many skills like cooking and doing my laundry, and many other things that I could use them in the future when I studied abroad.

Thank you for taking the time to correct my paragraph.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
One responsibility that my mother gave me was helping her in household chores when I was 9 years old.
You don't need a comma between the subject and the verb. You could consider one if the subject is several lines long and confusing to read.
I think it was a good experience [STRIKE]to [/STRIKE] for me because, by helping her, I realized how doing household tasks was difficult and what my mother has [STRIKE]done[/STRIKE] gone[?] through. Therefore, I tried to be tidy and pitch in with household chores, even though I was not being asked. In addition to that, I became an independent and self-reliant person since I knew many skills like cooking and doing my laundry, and many other things that I could use [STRIKE]them [/STRIKE]in the future when I studied abroad.

Thank you for taking the time to correct my paragraph.
Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.