Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Swedish
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
United States
If you could ban anything in the world, what would it be and why?
If I had a power to ban something, I would ban alcohol,drugs and all sorts of things that make person loose their mind. Most people in the world believe that alcohol and drugs really destroy person's mind and internal system. They make a person go crazy and act without thinking. If today accidents, deaths and violent are happening, it is because of taking all of those useless and harmful drugs. Avoiding alcohol and drugs can not only save a person's life, but they can also make our society and community better. Everyday in the world, people loose their children in an accident because of drunk driving. When parents loose their son/daughter, it obviously real hurt them. They feel it is the end of the world to them. Similarly, the person who takes and drinks alcohol and drugs have also really very negative effect on him/her. They destroy all the internal organism system and highly effect the brain. The victim not only destroys him/herself but he/she also destroys the whole community and stays behind in life forever. As seen in these examples and explanations, taking drugs and drinking alcohol really destroy our society. They bring nothing, but destruction and hopelessness. I would definitely ban them because they are our enemy who take young youth and adult's lives and destroy their future for the rest of their lives.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
If you could ban anything in the world, what would it be and why?
If I had a power to ban something, I would ban alcohol,drugs and all sorts of things that make person loose their mind. Most people in the world believe that alcohol and drugs really destroy person's mind and internal system. They make a person go crazy and act without thinking. If today accidents, deaths and violent are happening, it is because of taking all of those useless and harmful drugs. Avoiding alcohol and drugs can not only save a person's life, but they can also make our society and community better. Everyday in the world, people loose their children in an accident because of drunk driving. When parents loose their son/daughter, it obviously real hurt them. They feel it is the end of the world to them. Similarly, the person who takes and drinks alcohol and drugs have also really very negative effect on him/her. They destroy all the internal organism system and highly effect the brain. The victim not only destroys him/herself but he/she also destroys the whole community and stays behind in life forever. As seen in these examples and explanations, taking drugs and drinking alcohol really destroy our society. They bring nothing, but destruction and hopelessness. I would definitely ban them because they are our enemy who take young youth and adult's lives and destroy their future for the rest of their lives.
I'd ban people who write 'loose' when they mean 'lose'.

Status
Not open for further replies.