Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Canada
When I was a resident of internal medicine my favourite instractor was Dr. Khosronia, because he inspired me to study more. I rememeber one day I adimted a patient to a/the ward, since she had pain in her upper abdomen, I ordered her a gastroscopy, ultasound of abdoman and blood tests. When I saw all her medical tests were OK , I wrote her antidepresants. 3 days latter ,I saw her in the ward she had/was in pain. I asked my colleague for help and he ordered a CT scan of her abdoman. The result was unusual stomach cancer. When Dr. Khosronia learned about it, he gave me a hard time and a good lesson don't jump to conclusions.

Thank you for spending the time to correct my paragraph.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
When I was a resident of internal medicine my favourite instructor was Dr. Khosronia, because he inspired me to study more. I remember one day when I admitted a patient to the ward with pain in her upper abdomen. I ordered [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] a gastroscopy, ultrasound of the abdomen and blood tests. When I saw all her medical tests were OK, I prescribed [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] antidepressants for her. Three days later, I saw her in the ward [STRIKE]she had/was[/STRIKE] in pain. I asked my colleague for help and he ordered a CT scan of her abdomen. The result showed [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] an unusual stomach cancer. When Dr. Khosronia learned about it, he gave me a hard time and a good lesson: don't jump to conclusions.

Rover

arzgol

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Canada
I thank you Rover from bottom of my heart for correcting my paragraph.

Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.