Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Certainly, there are some situations in which we need a spiritual guru. Being spiritual does not mean to go for any ashrams or follow a detached life. It is the only way with which you get the answers to your questions and struggles. Yes, there should be somebody who can lead you through the right path, give you a comfort. Ultimately, we all crave for peace. If you have a peaceful mind, everything will come to you, happiness, comfort, love, health … everything. If you feel an unusual comfort with anybody’s presence, and if you feel that this particular person can lead you to the right path, and then it is sure that, this is the end of your quest.

You may be wondering, how a person like me, who hits only at her last twenties can tell the things like this. But it is not a matter to be wondered, because, if you agree or not, I am sure that there will be a lot of people, who desire for somebody to give some comforts for them. Being sensitive is not a bad thing in my point of view. But at the same time, you should be bold enough. Sensitivity makes you more human, courage gives you the strength to live your life. If you have a strong feeling in your mind that, you are protected by some invisible energy, (you may call this god, parents, friend, lover, spouse…) nothing can distress your mind, your inner self.

A strong mind can take strong decisions. Taking a strong decision is not an ordinary thing. If you can succeed in this, I am sure, nothing can interrupt you. What you want, it will be gained. Yes, our mind has that much strength. So why do you worry? If you are a person, who gets hurt very easily, understand your strength first. Make sure every day that nothing bad can touch your heart. Just imagine, somebody is there to protect you. Then everything will be okay.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Certainly, there are some situations in which we need a spiritual guru. Being spiritual does not mean to go for any ashrams or follow a detached life. It is the only way with which you can get [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] answers to your questions and struggles. Yes, there should be somebody who can lead you through the right path, give you [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] comfort. Ultimately, we all crave for peace. If you have a peaceful mind, everything will come to you, happiness, comfort, love, health … everything. If you feel an unusual comfort with anybody’s presence, and if you feel that this particular person can lead you to the right path, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] then it is sure that, this is the end of your quest.

You may be wondering, how a person like me, who [STRIKE]hits only at her last [/STRIKE] is only in her late twenties can [STRIKE]tell the [/STRIKE] say (OR write)things like this. But it is not a matter to be [STRIKE]wondered[/STRIKE] considered , because, if you agree or not, I am sure that there will be a lot of people[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] who desire for somebody to give [STRIKE]some comforts [/STRIKE] comfort [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to them. Being sensitive is not a bad thing in my point of view. But at the same time, you should be bold enough. Sensitivity makes you more human, courage gives you the strength to live your life. If you have a strong feeling (OR emotion) in your mind that, you are protected by some invisible energy, (you may call this a god, parents, friend, lover, spouse…) nothing can cause distress to your mind, your inner self.

A strong mind can [STRIKE]take[/STRIKE] make strong decisions. [STRIKE]Taking[/STRIKE] Making a strong decision is not an ordinary thing. If you can succeed in this, I am sure, nothing can interrupt (OR interfere with OR stop) you. What you want [STRIKE]it [/STRIKE] will be gained. Yes, our mind has that much strength. So why do you worry? If you are a person[STRIKE], [/STRIKE]who gets hurt very easily, understand your strength first. Make sure every day that nothing bad can touch your heart. Just imagine, somebody is there to protect you. Then everything will be okay.

A few suggestions. Nice thoughts/nice work.

varmaswathy81

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thank you so much Billmcd, for your valuable suggestions and comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.