Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Palestinian Territory
Current Location
Palestinian Territory
Solving problems

Problems in everyone’s life are found, you can hardly find one does not have a problem, whether with one’s self or other people. In addition, you may see some people are able to deal with their problem while the other are not able to deal with it. The problem can be solved by four ways: gathering information, putting alternative solutions, analyzing the collected information, and choosing and applying the best solution.

First, gathering information about the problem is an important point to be applied in solving problems. The best way to collect anything related to the problems is asking some questions, you can ask for instance: What is the problem? What are the reasons that caused the problem? Who is in charge of the problem? Where/When has the problem happened?

Second, putting alternative solutions in solving the problem is a significant point. We should try to put all possible hypotheses, and you can do that by asking a question “What are the possible solutions?” you can make a brain storm to find all solutions that are related to the problem.

Third, analyzing the collected solutions is considered an essential point in solving problems. How to know that this solution is the main reason? To ask this question you should diagnose all alternative solutions one by one individually. After that you will have an adequate knowledge to exclude the irrational and impossible solutions.

Eventually, choosing and applying the best solution is a considerable point in solving problems. After excepting impossible solutions, you will have some remaining solutions. For example, if you have three possible solutions at last, you should examine them and make an exception to all of them but one.

If you want to solve your problem logically, collect information, find out and examine the mentioned solutions, ultimately, select and decide the top solution. Therefore, I recommend that you be follow the points above to have a positive and logical thinking in solving problems.

Please review my essay

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Solving problems

Problems are found in everyone’s life. You can hardly find one that does not have a problem, whether in one’s own or other peoples'.
You need to decide whether the problems are occurring in lives or in people. If it's in people, you'd have to change the above to "You can hardly find anyone who does not have a problem, whether it is oneself or other people".

In addition, you may see some people who are able to deal with their problem while [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]others are not able to deal with theirs. The problem can be solved [STRIKE]by [/STRIKE]in four ways: gathering information, putting alternative solutions, analyzing the collected information, and choosing and applying the best solution.
This is not four ways. This is one way with four steps. You cannot choose one of those and expect to solve a problem with it. That's what "four ways" would mean.

First, gathering information about the problem is an important [STRIKE]point [/STRIKE]step to be applied in solving problems. The best way to collect anything related to the problems is asking some questions. You can ask for instance: What is the problem? What are the reasons that caused the problem? Who is in charge of the problem? Where/When has the problem happened?

Second, putting alternative solutions [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to solving the problem is a significant point. We should try to put all possible hypotheses, and you can do that by asking a question “What are the possible solutions?” You can [STRIKE]make [/STRIKE] do a brain storm to find all solutions that are related to the problem.

Third, analyzing the collected solutions is considered an essential point in solving problems. [STRIKE]How to know that this solution is the main reason?[/STRIKE]
This is not a sentence! It doesn't have a main verb. "How to ..." is not an English sentence.
"How can you know that you have chosen the correct solution?"
To ask this question you should diagnose all alternative solutions one by one individually. After that you will have an adequate knowledge to exclude the irrational and impossible solutions.

Eventually, choosing and applying the best solution is a considerable point in solving problems. After excepting impossible solutions, you will have some remaining solutions. For example, if you have three possible solutions at last, you should examine them and make an exception to all of them but one.

If you want to solve your problem logically, collect information, find out and examine the mentioned solutions, ultimately, select and decide the [STRIKE]top [/STRIKE] best solution. Therefore, I recommend that you [STRIKE]be [/STRIKE]follow the points above to have a positive and logical [STRIKE]thinking [/STRIKE] process in solving problems.

Please review my essay
Watch your run-on sentences.

M!do

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Palestinian Territory
Current Location
Palestinian Territory
I really appreciate your constructive review. I learned new things from you.

thank you teacher.

May I ask you a question ?

Why did you use ''peoples'' not "people's" ?

I know that every word ends with "s", you can point to the possession by adding apostrophe. But people here doesn't end with "s", it ends with "e" ??

Could you clarify that for me, please ?

thank you

M!do

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
I really appreciate your constructive review. I learned new things from you.

thank you teacher.

May I ask you a question ?
Yes.

Why did you use ''peoples'' not "people's" ?
Sorry, it was a typo. I meant people's.

M!do
Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.