Could you help me proofread the following sentences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chowbarry

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China

1) I phoned Ms. C, the contractor of the Supplies Department, this morning and asked her for telling me the latest development of repairing the fitness machines. Ms. C replied that she had already received the order from Mr. A and she would instruct her workers to come to our stadium to repair the fitness machine within this week.

2) Further to the telephone conversation on last Friday morning, Ms. C, the contractor of the Supplies Department, was contacted over the phone for the replacement of tiles at our stadium this morning. Ms. C said that the new tiles are still yet to arrive but she promised to keep informed me of the arrival of the new tiles and more importantly, of the beginning of the replacement work in upcoming weeks.

Thank you in advance!

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
See quotes for edits.

1) I phoned Ms. C, the supplies contractor, this morning and asked her about the latest development in repairing the fitness machines. She said she'd already received the order from Mr. A and she would instruct her workers to repair our stadiums fitness machine within this week.

2) After last Friday mornings phone call, someone called Ms. C this morning to discuss replacing some tiles at our stadium. Ms. C said that the new tiles are still yet to arrive, and that she would let me know not only when the tiles arrived, but more importantly, when replacement actually started.

chowbarry

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Strangerinmoscow, thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.