would anyone be able to check whether the sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koalachan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
Hi everyone,

Please would anyone be able to check whether the sentence below is grammatically and structurally correct? Will really appreciate your help and time.

''Dear Mr XX,

I am writing to show my interest in entering agreement with yourself in hoping to appoint myself as an exclusive distributor in Christchurch. It would offer a great opportunity for your company to move inventory faster. If you are interested in taking this on, please contact me at _______ to explore this further. Thank you.''

Many thanks everyone.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi everyone,

Please would anyone be able to check whether the sentence below is grammatically and structurally correct? Will really appreciate your help and time.

''Dear Mr XX,

I am writing to show my interest in entering agreement with [STRIKE]yourself[/STRIKE] you in [STRIKE]hoping to appoint myself [/STRIKE] the hope that you would appoint me as an exclusive distributor in Christchurch. It would offer a great opportunity for your company to move inventory faster. If you are interested in taking this on, please contact me at _______ to explore this further. Thank you.''

Many thanks everyone.

Some minor revisions.

koalachan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
Many thanks billmcd for your time!! Much appreciated!

Koalachan

Status
Not open for further replies.