• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

friendship

Please correct the undermetioned passage where the correction is needed.

I am fine and hope all is fine with you and your family. I used to respect you in the past and I am used to respecting you now and rest of my life. You are my role .I don’t have any superiority Complex. I am simple person and don’t believe on any kind of superiority complex. I have learned so many things from you and you are my teacher, my coach, my officer, my chief, big boss and big brother. I wrote in my previous e mails. You are always on my mind and forever in my heart. Why do you angry with me all the times? But I knew that I made some mistake I hope you will forgive my sins and show your greatness again. I know you are a great man.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Netherlands
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Re: friendship

Would you please correct the (undermetioned) passage below? Thank you.

I am fine and hope all is well (fine) with you and your family.
    I have had, and will always have, great respect for you. (I used to respect you in the past and I am used to respecting you now and rest of my life.)
    You are my role model .I donít have a (ny) superiority complex because of that, though! (hee hee).
    I am A simple person (and donít believe IN any kind of superiority complex.?)
    I have learned many things from you. You are my teacher, my coach, my officer(?), my chief, big boss and big brother.
    As I wrote in my previous e mails, you are always on my mind and forever in my heart. Why ARE you angry with me all the time?
    (But) I knOw that I made some mistakeS, but I hope you will forgive my sins and show your greatness again. I know you are a great man.
    Aw gee, thanks. * )

not a teacher

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Re: friendship

thanks a lot