[Grammar] Please Check my My Apologies Letter(Urgen for 08/03/11) This will help nt to gt Fir

Status
Not open for further replies.

123xDR

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
United States
To Whom it May Concern

I would like to apologize for my misconduct behavior that occur last week..I realize that this is against company rules * guidelines.The reason why this occur was i was trying to help a Customer.I am awaiting the penalty I must face as a result for my actions and willingly accept it. Rest assured that such an incident will be avoided in the future.

Please:oops::oops::oops:

123xDR

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
United States
Please Anyone Help Me...........

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I would like to apologize for my misconduct behavior that occurred/happened last week..I realized that this is against company rules and [STRIKE]regulation[/STRIKE] .The reason why this was happened. I was trying to help a Customer.I am ready to face the penalty about my reaction and willingly to accept it. Rest I assure, that such an incident will be avoided in the future.
I would like to apologise for my action last week. I realise now that this was in breach of company regulations but , in mitigation, I should like to say that I was attempting to assist a customer. I accept the consequences, and assure you that nothing like this will happen in future.

@engr.yasir ali bhatti. Your suggestion was full of mistakes. You may mean well, but your command of English is simply not good enough for you to attempt to help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.