Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
[FONT=&quot]You have decided to apply for a job as a Spanish instructor that was advertised in the April edition of the magazine Teaching Professional. This ad was posted by Mr. John Sullivan, director of the Spanish department at the Language Institute of Great Britain in London, England. In your letter to Mr. Sullivan:[/FONT]​
· [FONT=&quot]Explain why you are writing[/FONT]

· [FONT=&quot]Describe your qualifications and experience[/FONT]​
· [FONT=&quot]Explain how they can contact[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]======================================================[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Dear Mr. Sullivan[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I am writing this letter to apply for Spanish instructor job in regard to advertisement of Teaching Professional magazine which is published in the April. I know that Language Institute of Great Britain is one the famous institutes in London. I would like to work there and I hope that I can be helpful for your institute.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]My name is John Smith. I am thirty two years old. I have graduated from Oxford University ten years ago. I have a bachelor degree in Spanish language. After university, I started my career as Spanish teacher in many schools. Actually, I have six years experience in teaching Spanish language.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Already, I am teaching in school six days per week. So, you could contact me by phone between 6 pm to 10 pm, using the number +66 33 452-8787 or email me at: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I look forward to hearing from you,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yours faithfully,[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]John Smith.[/FONT]​

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
[FONT=&quot]You have decided to apply for a job as a Spanish instructor that was advertised in the April edition of the magazine Teaching Professional. This ad was posted by Mr. John Sullivan, director of the Spanish department at the Language Institute of Great Britain in London, England. In your letter to Mr. Sullivan:[/FONT]

· [FONT=&quot]Explain why you are writing[/FONT]​

· [FONT=&quot]Describe your qualifications and experience[/FONT]

· [FONT=&quot]Explain how they can contact[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]======================================================[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dear Mr. Sullivan[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]I am writing this letter to apply for the Spanish instructor [STRIKE]job[/STRIKE] position [STRIKE]in regard to advertisement of [/STRIKE] as advertised in the April edition of Teaching Professional magazine. [STRIKE]which is published in the April.[/STRIKE] I know that the Language Institute of Great Britain is one the famous [STRIKE]institutes[/STRIKE] institutions in London.[STRIKE][FONT=&quot] I would like to work there and I hope that I can be helpful for your institute.[/FONT][/STRIKE] I believe that I can be an asset to the institute. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My name is John Smith. I am thirty two years old. I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] graduated from Oxford University [STRIKE]ten years ago[/STRIKE] in 2001. I have a Bachelor degree in Spanish. [STRIKE]language.[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]After university[/STRIKE]Following graduation, I started my career as a Spanish teacher in [STRIKE]many[/STRIKE] several schools. Actually, I have six years experience in teaching the Spanish language.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot][STRIKE][FONT=&quot]Already[/FONT][/STRIKE] Currently, I am teaching [STRIKE]in school [/STRIKE]six days per week. So, you [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE]can contact me by phone between 6 pm to 10 pm, using the number +66 33 452-8787 or email me at: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]I look forward to hearing from you,[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Yours faithfully,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]John Smith.[/FONT]​

Suggestions above. As a side comment, this appears to be a homework assignment and it would be best if your instructor reviewed your work, rather than he/she think that my suggestions were your work. But I was almost finished with my suggestions when it occurred to me. If I am correct in my assumption, next time submit your original work to your instructor.

akm2446

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Status
Not open for further replies.