Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
[FONT=&quot]Topic : You eat at your college cafeteria every lunchtime. However, you think it needs some improvements. Write a letter to the college magazine. In your letter:[/FONT]​

• [FONT=&quot]Explain what you like about cafeteria[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Say what is wrong[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Suggest how it could be improved[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] =======================================================================[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Dear Sir/Madam[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I am writing this letter to make suggestion about college cafeteria. I eat my lunch in this cafeteria every day. It is one of my favorite places in college. Its staffs behave friendly and their hospitality is very great. They usually serve a wide range of foods with a good quality.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]On the other hand, the cafeteria has some weaknesses. I think that the cafeteria is not very sizable and there is a shortage in seats. Sometimes, people have to wait for a seat.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I would like to mention a few suggestions for improving the cafeteria. First of All, I personally believe that the cafeteria needs more space and perhaps it would be a good idea to move the cafeteria to another place with adequate space. Secondly, it would be great if people could make a reservation by phone, they would not have to wait for a seat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I hope that my suggestions will be helpful,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Yours faithfully,[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]John Smith.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​

engr.yasir ali bhatti

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Mexico
Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing this letter to share some suggestion about college cafeteria. I eat my lunch in College cafeteria . It is one of my favorite place in college. Its staff behave friendly and their hospitality would be appreciated . They usually serve a number of foods with a good quality.

On the other hand, the cafeteria has some draw backs . I think that the cafeteria has uncomfortable space so it causes problem at the time of lunch. Sometimes, students wait for vacant chairs.

I would like to mention some suggestions for improving the cafeteria. First of All, I personally believe that the cafeteria needs more space and perhaps it would be a good idea to move the cafeteria to another place with adequate space. Secondly, it would be great if people could make a reservation by phone, they would not have to wait for a seat.

I hope that my suggestions will be helpful,

Yours faithfully,
John Smith.

|

engr.yasir ali bhatti

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location