Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Dear Sir,

This is to kindly inform you that our Crane using in Operation & Maintanance project has been involved with an accident, Crane has fall down while they are loading to a towing truck at a work site. The repair will be carried out with SAICO workshop in Riyadh. Please find herewith attached accident photos.

Thanks & regards

SirGod

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
* Not a teacher

Some things are completely interpretable. Correct me if you wanted to say something else.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you to inform you that Crane from the Operation & Maintenance project has been involved in an accident. Crane fell down while he and his co-workers were loading a towing truck at the work site. The repairs will be carried out by SAICO Workshop, in Riyadh. I have attached the accident photos.

Regards,
Your name

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear Sir,

This is to [STRIKE]kindly[/STRIKE] inform you that [STRIKE]our[/STRIKE] the crane [STRIKE]using[/STRIKE] used in the Operation & Maintanance project (if this is a usual or routine service, are caps really necessary?) has been involved [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] in an accident, The crane has [STRIKE]fall down [/STRIKE] fallen (OR collapsed) while [STRIKE]they [/STRIKE][STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] workers were loading to a tow[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] truck at a work site. The repair will be carried out (OR completed)[STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] at SAICO workshop in Riyadh. Please find herewith attached accident photos.

Thanks & regards

b.

SirGod

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
I thought Crane was somebody's name. Don't capitalize it if it is not. It confuses people.

Status
Not open for further replies.