Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Can anyone help me to correct this writing ? I really appreciate for any correction.

Javier Espinoza, a writer of The Wall Street Journal, just wrote an analytic article about coupon-offered entrepreneurs. Groupon, a coupon company, mentioned in the article supposes that companies should use its services to attract customers’ coming. However, some business owners argue that there are two sides of coupon-based marketing strategy. Customers’ visiting and shopping as a flood is their expectation. Yet it only happens for the first period time of the campaign or nearly the end of the expired day. Controversially, the customers stop coming back until new deal offered in the market. Therefore, it is obvious seen that coupon strategy does not work well in a long run. The companies are better off with combining a so-called loyalty-built program. That means maintaining customers’ visit by offering membership benefits. Conclusion, coupon program is useful for just-started companies or newly launched products. Yet in a long term, the companies are likely to categorize their customers to apply specific merchants for various customer sectors.

rebelish

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Thank Gil !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.