Arabic
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Oman
hi plzzzz i need help to send a letter to the university
this is the first draft i'll be thankfull for ur help

Hello sir ,

I am Maryam , I am studying IT in Oman, finished the first year, I would like to join your University ( American University in Cairo) in Computer Science Engineering.
I need some help to understand how many hours I can study every semester and what are the module I have to study to graduate so I can manage my finance and plan my budget,
I would like to speak to someone about the models I finished at the university college in Oman to accredited them so I do not have to do them again. I am ready to provide all the paper required to do this and the model description with the grads.
I would like to start next semester,

Looking forwards to hear from you
Best regards

Yours sincerely

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
hi plzzzz i need help to send a letter to the university
this is the first draft i'll be thankfull for ur help

[STRIKE]Hello sir [/STRIKE] Dear Sir or Madam,

[STRIKE]I am Maryam [/STRIKE]My name is (include first and last name), I am studying [STRIKE]IT[/STRIKE] Information Technology in Oman, and I have finished [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] my first year, I would like to [STRIKE]join[/STRIKE]attend your University ( American University in Cairo) [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE]to continue my study in Computer Science Engineering.

I need some help to understand how many hours I can study every semester and what are the modules I would have to study to graduate so I can manage my finances and plan my budget,

I would like to speak to someone about the models (? modules) I finished at the university college in Oman to [STRIKE]accredited[/STRIKE] transfer them so I do not have to [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE]repeat them [STRIKE]again[/STRIKE]. I am ready to provide all the [STRIKE]paper[/STRIKE] forms required to do this and the model (? module) description with the [STRIKE]grads[/STRIKE] grades.

I would like to start next semester if possible.

Looking forward to hear from you,
Best regards,

Yours sincerely

Some suggestions. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.