Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
Dear all
I do not know if I'm in the right place to say this but I guess that the administration would not mind to take into account any suggestion which may enhance this site and its services. As a matter of fact i have been to many English sites that share similar ideas but in fact this one is the best of them all. Most of the sites I logged in were all lacking for native members. Here USING ENGLSH.COM boasts many of them who are friendly and ready to help .
What may activate the task of the native members is adding or enabling the choice where can anyone post a reply and record a voice message at the same time and place.
This option is available in many of the sites I visited and I hope it could be available here too so to make use of the members whose mother tongue is English not only by changing ideas but also by listening to them which for sure would contribute a lot in the process of building the learners' confidence in themselves and the language.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
We have been looking at the possibility. There are some difficulties- it takes up a lot of storage and bandwidth, there are security implications as it's easy to search text but not easy to search sound files. However, there are certainly areas of the forum where it would be useful. :up:

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hello Salam And H R U ? every one ,
i have a problem with the spelling, when ever i am going to write a paragraph there is problem lying on me. so i need your suggestion what i should [/COLOR]do.

Status
Not open for further replies.