Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Please tell me my errors, thank you very much!

These days, students are obessed with their assignments, they don't finish their homework, and they should bring their homework back home. While students should grow up as a well-rounded person. So I hold the notion that the university should bless their students with different kinds of sports activities.
The first reason is that by doing some sports activities, students can improve their health condition. Teachers always care about students' result, they can only see their students through the eyes of a supervisor. There is an increasing number of teachers ignore students' health, but now, students' health becomes a problem. Only when the students possess a strong body, they could study well. My sister always feels sick, her school doesn't give enough money to support their students' sports activities, she studies all day long, which creates her health problem, day by day, she doesn't study as well as before. Carrying out the sports activities will not improve the students’ health thoroughly, while students should do some exercises after classes.
Also, I consider that it’s a good way for students to make friends in the sports activities. We can make friends of all different races and backgrounds. Personally, I have known Mike in a tennis activity last year, we both like playing tennis, but I play better than Mike do. From that time, we keep in touch with each other, I teacher him how to play, soon we become best friends. When I'm in difficulty, he' ll be just a phone-call away to get me out of trouble. Especially, once I forgot to take my lunch box, Mike gave me his immediately, which makes me very moving. We usually play together, and study together, we both make a big progress this year. So that’s why I agree that.
I strongly believe the university should give the same amount of money to their students' sports activities and not merely focus on studying. There's a saying goes, "All work and no play make Jack a dull boy". By doing this, the whole students can not only obtain the result, but also have a strong body, meanwhile, the school will get a good reputation.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Please tell me my errors, thank you very much!

These days, students are obsessed with their assignments; they don't / can’t finish their homework at school / college, so that they have to take their homework [STRIKE]back[/STRIKE] home. During the students’ education they should grow up as [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] well-rounded people. So I hold the notion that universities should provide their students with different kinds of sports activities / sports facilities.
The first reason is that by doing some sports activities, students can improve their health condition. Teachers always care about the students' result, and they can only see their students through the eyes of a supervisor. There is an increasing number / a growing amount of teachers ignoring the students' health, but now, the students' health is becoming a problem. Only when the students possess a strong body, will they be able to study well. My sister always feels sick from lack of exercise. Her school doesn't give enough money to support their students' sports activities, although she and her colleagues study all day long. This creates her health problems which have increased day by day, and now she doesn't study as well as before. Carrying out the sports activities will not improve the students’ health thoroughly, while students should do some exercises after classes. I don’t understand this sentence. I try it as follows: Carrying out the sports activities to improve the students’ health is simply not possible for them because they have not enough time available to do exercises after classes.
Also, I consider that it’s a good way for students to make friends when doing sports [STRIKE]activities[/STRIKE]. We can make friends of all different races and backgrounds. Personally, I got to know/ I met Mike at tennis [STRIKE]activity[/STRIKE] last year. We both like playing tennis, but I play better than Mike [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE]. From that time, / Since then we have kept in touch with each other. I have taught him how to play tennis, and soon we became best friends. When I'm in difficulty, he'll be just a phone-call away to get me out of trouble. Especially, once I forgot to take my lunch box, Mike gave me his immediately, which made me very moving. We usually play together, and study together, and we both have made good progress this year. So that’s why I agree that.
I strongly believe that universities should give the same amount of money to their students' sports activities and not merely focus on studying. There's a saying goes, "All work and no play make Jack a dull boy". By doing this, all the students will not only obtain their result, but also have a strong body, and finally, the school will get a good reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.