Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please correct where it needed

Thanks for your time, assistance and opinion from Dr. P H on the bases of MRI of my brother in law. Shaikh has informed us after the consultation of his family doctor whether the operation is suitable in Canada or India . I will let you know when I get the info. from Canada

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland

Thanks for your time, assistance and opinion from Dr. P H on the bases of MRI of my brother in law. Shaikh has informed us after the consultation of his family doctor whether the operation is suitable in Canada or India . I will let you know when I get the info. from Canada
It's not clear at all. Can you rewrite it?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

Thank you for your time, assistance and Dr P H's opinion based on my brother-in-law's MRI scan. Shaikh will inform us, after consulting with his family doctor, whether the operation would be better done in Canada or in India. I will contact you when I get the relevant information from Canada.

See my version above. I have put in the red the most important changes but there are some others. Please read it carefully in comparison with your original.

meela

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Status
Not open for further replies.