Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Brazilian Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
How would you feel about having a company without technology? I can’t imagine anything worse. It would lose a lot of business opportunities, but most of all it would lose competitive capacity.
My company is a small business on the outskirts of a city. It was opened about twelve years ago and at the recent years it has taken place into the global market owing to the using of technology and specialized know-how.
You would think our company is not developed/competitive, but we have invested on it during all this time and training our staff to get on well with the use of technology, what makes the great difference nowadays. Whenever we hear/know about new technologies , system, programs or products in our operation area, we give our best to adapt to it.
I consider advancement extremely important for business and the world development. So, either we are decided to make continuous effort to follow the fast globalization or we will not be able to keep up on it.

White Hat

Banned
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
So what's your question?

White Hat

Banned
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
"to make a difference" means "is important", "plays an important role", "lets you keep up with your competition".

Aparecida

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Brazilian Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Please, who would like to help me with the grammar in this text....???

How would you feel about having a company without technology? I can’t imagine anything worse. It would lose a lot of business opportunities, but most of all it would lose competitive capacity.
My company is a small business on the outskirts of a city. It was opened about twelve years ago and at the recent years it has taken place into the global market owing to the using of technology and specialized know-how.
You would think our company is not developed/competitive, but we have invested on it during all this time and training our staff to get on well with the use of technology, what makes the great difference nowadays. Whenever we hear/know about new technologies , system, programs or products in our operation area, we give our best to adapt to it.
I consider advancement extremely important for business and the world development. So, either we are decided to make continuous effort to follow the fast globalization or we will not be able to keep up on it.

Aparecida

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Brazilian Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
So what's your question?

Actually, I would like to know about the grammar I used int this text, is it ok? Could you help me....?

Aparecida

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Brazilian Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
"to make a difference" means "is important", "plays an important role", "lets you keep up with your competition".

OK, THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.