Student or Learner
I would like to thank you for the bonus that you gave me for the work I done in July - August. I will continue to do my best to add value to our company.
I have a doubt that should I really write a thank you letter for bonus ? help me please
I have a doubt that should I really write a thank you letter for bonus ?
ONLY A NON-TEACHER'S OPINION
(1) I think that you are right to write a thank-you note.
(2) Many human beings do not express enough gratitude to people who
have helped them.
(3) Have you noticed that courteous thread starters here always thank the
people who have taken the time and effort to answer them?
(4) Gratitude is a sign of good manners.
(5) I think that your boss would appreciate such a note. Make it short and clear:
Thank you very much for your expression of confidence in my work these last
two months. You can count on me to continue contributing all that I can to our
Thank you for your help on this matter.