• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Lithuanian
      • Home Country:
      • Lithuania
      • Current Location:
      • Lithuania

The best way to learn...

I would like to ask native speaker. What is the best way to learn new English words much faster?
    Before six or more months ago I every day learned much English words more, but now I cannot learn much more words because I forget them. Maybe somebody now English chat websites? I would like communicate with people, but I cannot find them. I tried make new friends in the games, but they can talk only about games or answer to question "How are you?" ... It very bored. I want to talk about everything for example about world culture, schools, cars basically it does not matter. Essence is that I want to communicate with them, I know that I'm not perfect in English language, but I'm not horror :)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

Re: The best way to learn...

Quote Originally Posted by Paulys View Post
    I would like to ask native speakers: What is the best way to learn new English words much faster?
    Before six or more months ago I every day learned much many more English words more every day, but now I cannot learn much many more words because I forget them. Maybe somebody now English chat websites? (verb?) I would like to communicate with people, but I cannot find them. I tried to make new friends in the games, but they can talk only about games or answer to the question "How are you?" ... It is very boreding. I want to talk about everything, for example, about world culture, schools, cars basically it does not matter. Essence What is important is is that I want to communicate with them, I know that I'm not perfect in English language, but I'm not horror hopeless :)
    Paulys, we have suggested before that you would communicate more effectively of you concentrated on eliminating some of the basic slips you make, rather than worry about your vocabulary or abstruse points of grammar. You are not 'horror', but your English is sometimes difficult to understand. You sometimes appear to make little effort to try to avoid mistakes that have been corrected by us - sometimes several times.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Lithuanian
      • Home Country:
      • Lithuania
      • Current Location:
      • Lithuania

Re: The best way to learn...

Thanks that you corrected my mistakes. I don't know why I make same mistakes. I think that I am not concentrated to text when I write something. I before three months did much more mistakes than now.