Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
When I was young, I always saw the differences in how to deal with my sister and my brother. My sister spoke softly and she spoke about her feelings. On the other hands, my brother spoke loudly and he spoke usually about facts. From that time, I recognize that there are many differences in communication style between man and women, which are their style of speaking and their subjects of speaking.

First, women and men have many differences in their style of softly, ask question ,apologize and to tend hedge. On the contract, men tend to speak loudly and they always direct in everything . For instance, men seek direct solution to problem and useful advice. Men use also fewer intensifiers(really, much, quite) than women.

Second, women and man also have many differences in their subjects of speaking. Women always speaking about emotional topic. For example, my friend always told me about her feeling of something or something she loves or hate, while men speak about facts, business. For instance, my father always speaking about news and what happens in the world today or what he did in his business. Men try to change their topics and try to dominate the conversation. Women like more boasting than men. Women like to speak about what she has or where she travels just to brag over her friends.

In summary, women and men can communicate with each other by different styles. They have different style in their speaking style or their topic of speaking. Whatever the differences, we should learn how we can contact easily with another
May u check it 4 me please?

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Differences on Communication Style Between Women and Men

When I was young, I always saw the differences in how to deal with my sister and my brother. My sister spoke softly and she spoke about her feelings. On the other hand, my brother spoke loudly and he usually spoke [STRIKE]usually[/STRIKE] about facts. From that time, I recognize that there are many differences in communication style between men and women, which are their individual style or subjects of speaking [STRIKE]and their subjects of speaking.[/STRIKE]

First, women and men have many differences in their style of softly? (maybe: in their style of expressing themselves), asking questions, apologizing and in their protective behaviour. On the contrary to women who tend to speak softly, the men’s tendency is to speak loudly and to be direct in everything. For instance, men seek a direct solution to the problem and useful advice. Men use also fewer intensifiers (really, much, quite) than women.

Second, women and man also have many differences in their subjects of speaking. Women are always speaking about emotional topics. For example, my friend always told me about her feeling of something or something she loves or hate, while men speak about facts or business. For instance, my father is always speaking about news and what happens in the world today or what he does in his business. Men try to change their topics and try to dominate the conversation. Women like more boasting than men. Women like to speak about what they have or where they travel just to brag among their friends.

In summary, women and men can communicate with each other although they have different styles. Not only have they a different style of speaking but also different topics. Whatever the differences are in the way men and women communicate, we should learn how we can best have contact with the opposite sex.
This is my essay.
May u check it 4 me please?​

Status
Not open for further replies.