[Essay] Can You Help Revise My Essay ?

• Thread starter BellaOfTisha
  • Start date
  • Views : 6,260
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BellaOfTisha

The person who appreciates me best from my virtues to flaws, is my mother Angela. She has the greatest influence in my life because she sacarifice many luxuries to give me and my sister the best life as possible. In observing my mom's behavior and listening to many lectures, she has had a great influence on my life, choices , and personality. I have not only learned to open my arms and love my friends and family but to share many experiences with different people. The main thing is that we love each other.
My mother taught me to be me and not who I pretend to be. When I was younger and people tease me, she held my hand everytime i cry and told me people will always talk about my faults, and that my job is to be positive about life. As I grow up I am a very nice fun bubbly person who loves to laugh. In various ways my mother has opened to me to dream big and do everything within my power to make my dreams reality. She has given me advice to me in situations like the major of nursing when I go to college. I have learned to be independant and successful, Through times she would say that it would be rough but we will make it out alright.
My mom is the type of person that is kind and caring that puts others before herself which i have been taught the same way. By example, my mom has taught me to be a women of Strength and Confidence. I know now when to speak up and when to sit an observe about whats be going around in my surroundings. I have spent most of my time with my mother even if she had worked hard, we'll just have our girls day out and enjoy ourselves then to go home and relax ourselves because we had such a fun blessed day. Although the hard work every day she manages to take care of me and my beloved sister in many ways and which inspires me that she is independant and I lover her for that.
Everything my mother has done in my life has became a wonderful experience because I learned from it. I believe I can work on my weaknesses in life because I will use the lessons that I have learned and what my mom has taught me to help my peers and also to learn from others to help myself. I cherish every moment with my mom as if it was my last.
My mother is a wonderful women, a great motivator towards education and different other things. My mother is definietly the most influential person in my life.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
The person who appreciates me best from my virtues to flaws is my mother Angela. She has the greatest influence in my life because she sacrifices many luxuries to give me and my sister the best life as possible. In observing my mom's behavior and listening to many lectures, she has had a great influence on my life, choices, and personality. I have not only learned to open my arms and love my friends and family but also to share many experiences with different people. The main thing is that we love each other.
My mother taught me to be myself and not to pretend to be someone else. When I was younger and people were teasing me, she held my hand whenever I cried and told me people will always talk about my faults, and that my job is to be positive about life. As a grown-up I am a very nice [STRIKE]fun[/STRIKE] bubbly person full of fun who loves to laugh. In various ways my mother has opened to me to dream big and do everything within my power to make my dreams reality. She has given me advice [STRIKE]to me[/STRIKE] in situations like the major of nursing when I go to college. I have learned to be independent and successful. Sometimes she said that my behavior was rough but we would get it right again.
My mom is the type of person that is kind and caring and thinks more about the needs of other people than about her own which is something I have been taught the same way. For example, my mom has taught me to be a woman of strength and confidence. I know now when to speak up or when to sit and observe about what is [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] going on around me. I have spent most of my time with my mother even though she had to work hard. We still have our girlsday out just to enjoy ourselves then go home and relax by reflecting about the fun and blessed day. Despite the hard work every day she manages to take care of me and my beloved sister in many ways and she inspires me for she is independent and I love her for that.
Everything my mother has done in my life has become a wonderful experience because I learned from it. I believe I can work on my weaknesses in life because I will use the lessons that I have learned and what my mom has taught me to help my peers and also to learn from others to help myself. I cherish every moment with my mom as if it was my last.
My mother is a wonderful woman, a great motivator towards education and different other things. My mother is definitely the most influential person in my life.

februar (no teacher)

Status
Not open for further replies.