1. You could say she is "stuck up." That's informal.
Stuck-up | Define Stuck-up at Dictionary.com
2. You could say "she will find herself..."
Interested in Language
Can a native speaker catch the sense and the meaning of this sentence?
- Ester has a very high opinion of herself, but she is an unpleasant girl and she is going to find herself alone sooner or later.
1) Could you suggest me another way to say: "she has a very high opinion of herself"? Is there a phrasal verb I can use to state that a person is not humble at all, like in this case?
2) "she is going to find herself alone": is that the only form of future we can use in this context?
Thanks so much for your suggestions.
Did you click on the link I provided?Does "stuck-up" refer to a person who always looks down on people because he/she thinks she is superior? Maybe is it a synonym of "snobbish"?