Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Ecuador
Current Location
Ecuador
Please I need some help with these two paragraphs. I need some corrections to improve my work! Thanks!

How can foreigners become Ecuadorians?

Do you want to become an Ecuadorian citizen? Nowadays, many people look for job oportunities in other countries, but if you think you will find one of these oportunities in Ecuador, reconsider! Ecuador is a country with many social and economic problems; for instance, the high poverty rates of its society and the lack of job opportunities. As in other societies, Ecuadorians have their own mistakes and their own strange traditions. Despite all these problems, Ecuador is a country with beautiful locations to visit and to live in. Furthermore, Ecuador has many interesting cultural aspects that are worth discovering. If you are interested in living in Ecuador and becoming an Ecuadorian citizen, there are many important tips you should take into account.

First of all, if you want to become an Ecuadorian citizen you should learn to speak spanish and learn Ecuadorian slang because the language spoken in a country is a part of the country's culture, society and traditions. For instance, learning spanish will help you understand the things that happen around you, and will let you be a part of situations involving the people who live in Ecuador. In addition, learning Ecuadorian slang will enable you to build relationships with Ecuadorians because of the informal and sometimes friendly tone present in slang. For example, “guambra” is a slang term for young man, and “guagua” is a slang term for child. Therefore, speaking spanish fluently and learning Ecuadorian slang is an important tip to becoming an Ecuadorian citizen.

diegor

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Ecuador
Current Location
Ecuador
I understand that I shouldn't ask for corrections but I would like to improve my academic writing. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.