Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Basque
Home Country
Oman
Current Location
Pakistan
h.......i want some descriptive phrases emotions...hapiness...sadness...experience...struggle...weather...people attitude.&their charracter...&moods..plz help me...with some descriptive phrases plz help me ....on these topics .

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
h.......i want some descriptive phrases emotions...hapiness...sadness...experience...struggle...weather...people attitude.&their charracter...&moods..plz help me...with some descriptive phrases plz help me ....on these topics .

Hi and welcome to the forum. Here are some pointers which will help you get the most out of this:

1. Start each sentence with a capital letter.
2. Always capitalise the word "I".
3. Use full English words - please, not plz; you, not u; and, not &
4. Use one full stop at the end of a sentence. If it is appropriate to use an ellipsis please check how it is used.
5. Please ask specific questions about aspects of the language you are having trouble with. We do not provide lists of words or phrases and we don't do homework.

Thank you.

JohnParis

Member Type
Retired Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
France
Dear Hassy
I notice that your home country is Oman, your native language is Basque and that you currently live in Kiribati. That's quite a mix.
Just so you know, the people that volunteer here are serious about what they do and are often amazingly generous with their time. They hope to make this site a primary source for discussing language and providing help to those who want it. I hope you understand.
John

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Good point, John. I have corrected the information to point the current location to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.