Member Type
Retired Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
France
Is that correct in grammar and also in vocabulary??

Sorry, but no and no.
You'll need to post the chart if you want an accurate answer.
John

dekaselinos

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
UK
How i can send you the chart?

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
You won't be able to send anything to anyone. You can submit a post and it will have to be approved before it appears on the site. You came in here and have posted the same thing repeatedly in a number of threads and your IP suggests that you are not in Greece, but in Brighton. I have therefore put you into post moderation until you have satisfactorily explained your behaviour.

JohnParis

Member Type
Retired Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
France
Can't you copy and paste it into the response box?

dekaselinos

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
UK
You won't be able to send anything to anyone. You can submit a post and it will have to be approved before it appears on the site. You came in here and have posted the same thing repeatedly in a number of threads and your IP suggests that you are not in Greece, but in Brighton. I have therefore put you into post moderation until you have satisfactorily explained your behaviour.

I am sorry for that but i dont know how to use the Forum its my first time so i bahave badly and i didnt realize it. Sorry for that and when i was apply for this site i didnt read the question and i put greece and greek. My mistake sorry:-(

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I am going to lift the restrictions for now.

1 Do not post the same thing more than once.
2 Do not enter threads that are discussing something and post something irrelevant.
3 Post in the relevant section

There is a writing section: Editing & Writing Topics - UsingEnglish.com ESL Forum

With this section, there are no guarantees that people will correct your work. We are a language discussion forum and not a free proofreading service. Someone may look at your work. If you want 100% certainty that people look at your work, please use a pay service- we are volunteers and we choose what we reply to.

You can attach charts as graphics- choose attach file and follow the instructions. Common formats like gif, jpeg and png are supported as long as they are not too large.

Thread moved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.