Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Hello
I have a new homework. It's a letter. Style: Informal
would you correct it?

Hi Alex, how're things going? It's been a long time since I last heard from you!
I hope you're well!
I'm really glad you've finally decided to go sightseeing my country, so I'm writing some advice about it. Actually Italy is rich of marvelous places, here are too many cities and things to do, therefore I only tell you the most important cities to visit.
Firstly, in my opinion you must visit the capital, Rome. It's absolutely awesome.
If you like art you'll surely enjoy it. Then you should go to Florence, an other gorgeous place as well as Rome. Make sure you get to explore all the wonderful delights this great city offers. About food, there's a wide choice in Italy, so you can taste different kinds of delicacies and of course I'll bring you in a delicious restaurant when you get in my hometown. Anyway we can better meet each other the next August, when I'll be on vacation too and we might enjoy my country.

If you need any further information, you can ask me again.
I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Regards
Jack

LoboSolo

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
Belize
Current Location
Belize
Hi Alex,[STRIKE] how're[/STRIKE]

How are things going? It's been a long time since I last heard from you!
I hope you're well!
I'm really glad you've finally decided to go sightseeing in my country, so I'm writing to give you some advice about it. Actually Italy is [STRIKE]rich[/STRIKE] full of marvelous places. Here, there are[STRIKE] too[/STRIKE] many cities and things to do, therefore I will only tell you the most important cities to visit.
First[STRIKE]ly[/STRIKE], in my opinion, you must visit the capital, Rome. It's absolutely awesome.
If you like art, you'll surely enjoy it. Then you should go to Florence, another gorgeous place [STRIKE]as well as[/STRIKE] like Rome. Make sure you get to explore all the wonderful delights this great city offers. About food, there's a wide choice in Italy, so you can taste different kinds of delicacies and of course I'll [STRIKE]bring[/STRIKE] take you [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to a delicious restaurant when you get in my hometown. Anyway [STRIKE]we can[/STRIKE] it's better to meet each other[STRIKE] the[/STRIKE] next August when I'll be on vacation too. [STRIKE]and we might enjoy my country.[/STRIKE] Then we can enjoy my country together.

If you need any further information, you can ask me. [STRIKE]again[/STRIKE]
I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Status
Not open for further replies.