Student or Learner
this is pargraph correct
The eat is important to stay for life ,just the healthy .as eat don't healthy causes problem in the health . because that a many of people have problem health ,also i am them . as i take breakfast late and sometime don't take .as well as at lunch . as dinner i eat a lot of food .that is hobbies for me bad . also ,i drink a lot of coffee every day and eat with that some cake and sweet and i drink tea after every meal .i prefer spicy food.that is becouced me pain in stomach. i hope to leave that is hobbies and follow a good diet.
jood, welcome to Using English.
I don't want to sound unkind, but I have to ask: Did you run this through an automatic translating program? It's barely undersandable.
Here are a few things you need to think about:
1) The pronoun I is always capitalized.
2) The start of sentence is always capitalized.
3) We eat breakfast and lunch; we don't "take" them (in your context)
4) You are referring to habits, not hobbies.
5) "To eat" is a verb. "Eat" is not a noun. You cannot say "the eat." You CAN use the gerund "eating" as a subject for a sentence.
Would you like to try to fix some of thes problems and repost?
I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.