Student or Learner
To many people in society, the amount of money one can make is their first priority. What people think as the most important point is how much money one can attain for a particular action. Their objective in life is to obtain as much money as possible. Rich people are regarded as ‘admirable people’, ‘intelligent people’, and ‘happy people’.
1. Is 'in society' needed? I believe it isn't.
2. Is 'point' correctly used? I think 'thing' is a better word.
3. Is 'action' fine"? I feel 'particular piece of work' is better.
1. I agree.
2. I think both 'point' and 'thing are fine.
3. I think 'action' is fine.