Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hi!

I know that it is little bit difficult to read the whole text and made correction to it, but anyway I expect someone would be kind enough to correct it. So thanks in advance for the time and efforts you put into correcting this one.

Zuhair

The Person I Hate Most

There are lots of people you meet in your life. It is not necessary that all of them you like. I categorize people in three types. One you like most, second one you don’t like and the third one who has no impression at all in your life. It is a natural phenomenon that we can’t be friendly or alien to all people to whom we met. Of course there are always some good reasons behind as why we like or hate people.

In my personal opinion, it is very awkward to hate person solely on the basis of their physical appearance or on such things at which they have no control for example their face, color, height, race or religion etc. However, there are many other good reasons that you can hate a person or group of person.

Hate is very hard word and being a human being I don’t feel good to say I hate some person because I don’t like him. I can only hate the person who bears qualities that I hate most. Some of the bad qualities I reckon are liar, back biter, bootlicker, hypocrite, corrupt, those who try to divide the nation, killer, human-trafficker, those who have entrusted some key position in the Government and failed to discharge their liabilities, drug dealers and persons having double standards.

One type of person that I hate most is the hypocrite clergymen – one who preaches good things but doesn’t follow it by himself. Those persons are the wolves in sheep’s clothing. They are not only dangerous for the society but also cause to portray very negative image of our religion. Their thoughts have the power to brainwash the naïve peoples. Those chatterer people are normally very fond of giving lectures on morals and good behavior but never try to follow with their own.

In general we should try to avoid hating someone on personal grounds, because it will nurture some bad thoughts in our soul which would have a very negative impact in our lives.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Hi!

I know that it is little bit difficult to read the whole text and made correction to it, but anyway I expect someone would be kind enough to correct it. So thanks in advance for the time and efforts you put into correcting this one.

Zuhair

The Person I Hate Most

There are lots of people you meet in your life. It is not necessary that you like all of them. I categorize people in three types: Those you like most, those you don’t like and those who make no impression on you at all in your life. It is a natural phenomenon that we can’t be friendly or cold to all people to whom we met. Of course there are always some good reasons [STRIKE]behind as [/STRIKE] why we like or hate people.

In my personal opinion, it is very awkward to hate a person solely on the basis of their physical appearance or on such things which are uncontrollable, for example, their face, color, height, race or religion etc. However, there are many other good reasons that you can hate a person or group of person.

The word “hate is very rude and as a human being I don’t feel good to say I hate a person because I don’t like him. I can only hate the person who has qualities that I hate most. Some of the bad qualities I reckon have liars, back biters, bootlickers, hypocrites, corrupt people, those who try to divide the nation, killers, human-traffickers, those who are entrusted with a key position in the Government and fail[STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] to discharge their responsibilities, as well as drug dealers and persons having double standards.

One type of person that I hate most is the hypocrite clergymen – one who preaches good things but doesn’t follow it by himself. Those persons are the wolves in sheep’s clothing. They are not only dangerous for the society but also propagate a very negative image of our religion. Their thoughts have the power to brainwash the naïve peoples. Those chartered (I’m not sure) people are normally very fond of giving lectures on morals and good behavior but never try to follow with their own.

In general we should try to avoid hating someone on personal grounds, because it will nurture some bad thoughts in our soul which would have a very negative impact in our lives.

februar (no teacher)

InnaI

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Israel
Hi,
I am not a teacher.
And I agree with the previous post's corrections, just have a few more:

The Person I Hate Most

There are lots of people you meet in your life. It is not necessarily that you like them all. I categorize people by three types. The first one, is which you like the most, the second one is which you don’t like and the third one are the people who have absolutely no influence on your life. [STRIKE]It is a natural phenomenon[/STRIKE] Naturally, we can’t be friendly or alien to all the people[STRIKE] to whom [/STRIKE]we met. Of course, there are always some good reasons behind as why we like or hate certain people.

In my personal opinion, it is very awkward to hate person solely on the basis of their physical appearance or [STRIKE]on [/STRIKE]such things at which they have no control. For example: their face, color, height, race [STRIKE]or [/STRIKE]religion etc. However, there are many other good reasons [STRIKE]that you can [/STRIKE] to hate a person or group of people.

Hatred is very strong word (emotion?) and [STRIKE]being [/STRIKE] as a human being I don’t feel good [STRIKE]to say I hate some person because I don’t like him[/STRIKE] about hating someone merely because I don't like him very much. I can only hate a person who bears qualities that I strongly oppose. [STRIKE]most[/STRIKE]. Some of the bad qualities I reckon are lying, back biting, bootlickering, hypocrisy, corruption, [STRIKE]those who try to divide the nation[/STRIKE], racism, killing, human-trafficking. I hate those who have entrusted some key position in the Government and failed to discharge their liabilities, I hate drug dealers and persons having double standards.

The type of people that I hate most is the hypocrite clergymen – one who preaches good things but doesn’t follow them by himself. Those people are the wolves in sheep’s clothing. They are not only dangerous for the society but also cause to portray very negative image of our religion. Their thoughts have the power of brainwashing the naïve ones [STRIKE]peoples[/STRIKE]. Those chatterer people are normally very fond of [STRIKE]giving lectures on morals [/STRIKE]preaching moral and good behavior but never try to follow it on their own.

In general, we should try to avoid hating someone on personal grounds, because it might nurture some bad thoughts in our soul, which will have a very negative impact on our own lives.[/QUOTE]

Zuhair Abbas

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Thanks februar and Innal for your corrections.

Zuhair

Status
Not open for further replies.