Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi,
I have to answer this questions in order to write a study objective for a scholarship :
"Write a clear and detailed description of your study objectives, and give your reasons for wanting to pursue them. Be specific about your major field and your specialized interests within this field. Describe the kind of program you expect to undertake, and explain how your study plan fits in with your previous training and your future objectives. This statement is an essential part of your application".

so please I need a help to know if my essay is good enough to meet the essay requirement!

I wish to continue my study by pursuing a Ph.D. degree in the area of Wireless Communication Systems with specialization of Self Organizing Network in LTE (SON-LTE). Although this promising technology is highly in demand, there are still a several challenges in implementing this type in reality. Therefore, I would like to gain a deeper understanding of the existing solutions for the SON to suggest and examine a new methods and algorithms that will lead to achieve a significant performance optimization, so that SON can optimally meet its concept as a self-configuration, self-optimization, and self-healing.
Now, I'm working as BSS team leader within a 3G CDMA2000 Mobile network, and last year I had the opportunity to get internship for six week in "German Telecom-Germany", the leading telecommunication company in Europe, where I have been introduced to the work on SON-LTE and how significant the benefit which has been gained from that; all this gives me the passion and the interest to pursue my study in this field and helped me to know how important are such networks for the future.
In Iraq, there is a plan to implement LTE networks in the coming years, and as I'm working in one of the leading operator companies in Iraq, my research in this field will be very helpful for my future career as I want to be working on optimizing these networks after finishing my study. And since there are no such researches carrying on in Iraqi Universities due to the shortage of the basic resources and needs, therefore I will be one of the first few people who will do their study in the cutting edge technologies to help improving the education in Iraq.

waiting for the responses. Thanking you

omarmusheer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Study Objective - continued

Please feel free to change or add any necessary sentences for a better appearance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.