• Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • Switzerland
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

best articles everyday to fefresh my grammar

Hi,
    I am from a non English background and working in Australia as an IT professional. I always forget English Grammar rules and struggling to write.
    So I thought it is good to read something everyday so I can refresh the grammar .
    Could anybody suggest me a good website where I can read something new everyday?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: best articles everyday to fefresh my grammar

Quote Originally Posted by english_learn View Post
    Hi,
    I am from a non English background and working in Australia as an IT professional. I always forget English Grammar rules and struggling to write.
    So I thought it is good to read something everyday so I can refresh the grammar .
    Could anybody suggest me a good website where I can read something new everyday?
    Any newspaper website will have new content every day and most of it will be grammatically correct.

If you simply want to read something new and interesting in English every day I recommend that you sign up to a blog site (ie Blogger) - you don't have to write a blog of your own, although it may be useful, but you can read thousands of other people's. You'll find a huge variety of subjects, writing styles etc. My only word of warning is to try not to read ones written in English by non-natives as you might pick up bad habits! I'm not saying that blogs written by native speakers will necessarily be grammatically correct but you'll get a good grasp of colloquial English.

I believe that "Hot English" still do a (free) subscription which gets a sort of newsletter delivered to you by email once a week. "Splendid Speaking" and "A Way With Words" do something similar I believe. Just Google those and you should find them easy enough to sign up to.