Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Libya
Current Location
Libya
Greeting to all,

We greatly appreciate the great help this site offers to us and value the effort each one of the teachers here exerting.
I like to suggest only one thing, as I noticed a page related to the site on the FB, I was wondering whether we could make a closed group, a group that we can discuss the language and get to know each other for who might be interested.

Accept my regards and thank you very much.

Red5

Webmaster, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
:hi: Do you mean this one: UsingEnglish.com | Facebook

We're actually trying to use Facebook to help promote the UE site and drive participation in this forum. What was it that you had in mind exactly with the private group?

easybreakable

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Libya
Current Location
Libya
Hi Admin.

Yes this is the page I was referring to.

As you all know, we spend so much of our time on the facebook, I'm one of those who attend online medical workshops regarding slide show and lessons through the facebook groups almost daily.
I'm mad about UsingEnglish.com and I do hope for such thing to happen as well regarding practicing the language there, of course for further discussion we would always return to this site, but also nothing wrong with a closed private group to gather the teachers and the members who use the facebook continuously.

symaa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Quite an interesting idea.

easybreakable

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Libya
Current Location
Libya
Thank you.

Somehow I felt like most of the teachers are trying to keep us connected through this site and the forums, I like to befriend all of them on the facebook, it's been a pleasure learning and exchanging experience with such amazing people, "Using English" has enriched me in so many ways, still I respect their own desire, keeping it within those walls.

Last edited:

symaa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Yes, this forum is really awesome and full of qualified members. But I think to create a group in Facebook so as to improve our English skills especially the speaking one -at least for us as learners or students- is really beneficial and fruitful, just for the sake to talk in English as most of the groups are by no means serious

Status
Not open for further replies.