English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Subject: Alla Lobach Letter of Recommendation

It is my immense pleasure to recommend one of my best students, Ms. Alla Lobach, into your graduate program for the [STRIKE]next coming [/STRIKE] (use next or coming, not both) academic year.
I have known Ms. Alla Lobach [STRIKE]about 7 years, [/STRIKE]since 2004 when she was attending my courses in “Information Systems for Management” [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] in the Department of System Analysis and Decision Making Theory. Both in class and during office hours I was impressed with her knowledge and professionalism.
During the course of studies, her grades were exceptionally good. Alla assimilates new material very well; she has got a well developed ability for logical thinking. In order to achieve the highest grades and my deepest respect, Alla has demonstrated outstanding leadership and maintained a clear sense of purpose. In addition[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE], her ability as a leader [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] among other students and her confidence in a [STRIKE]varieties[/STRIKE] variety of challenges had brought her praise[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] not just from me, but also from other members of the department [STRIKE]Department of System Analysis and Decision Making Theory.[/STRIKE] At the University of Turku she will study Global Information Technology Management.
One of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] her most important [STRIKE]aims[/STRIKE] goals is to learn modern discoveries in information technology,and management of informational security issues. Also, she will learn about scientific research activity in the Informational Technologies area at University of Turku.

I have strong confidence that Ms. Alla Lobach will be one of the most promising students in your program and I am sure that she will succeed in the future.
Having kept in touch with Alla [STRIKE]in the intervening years[/STRIKE], subsequent to her enrollment at this institution, I am confident in my knowledge of her capability and prediction of her success.
Respectfully submitted,

Suggestions.

Last edited:

Neeka20

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine