Results 1 to 2 of 2

    • Join Date: Oct 2005
    • Posts: 2

    doubts about technical term

    I would like to know the translation of a portuguese word into English. How do I say triglicerideo in English? The only thing I know is that triglicerideo is a kind of cholesterol. Can anyone help me out?

    Thank ever so much


  1. Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

    • Join Date: Sep 2004
    • Posts: 566

    Re: doubts about technical term

    Hello Moret,

    Even though I don't speak Portugese, the word you're asking about sounds familiar to me; I'm pretty sure that the English equivalent is TRIGLYCERIDE, known more in its plural form, since it's a whole group of chemical compounds related to fats.

    You can find out more about triglycerides and their significance in out diet here:

    Hope the above helps.

    Tee Kay

Similar Threads

  1. Technical term in accounting needed
    By Tomasz Klimkiewicz in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-Jun-2005, 02:19
  2. Technical skills highlights
    By moeen49 in forum CVs, Resumes and Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-Feb-2005, 04:31
  3. The term "went missing"
    By Big E in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-Dec-2004, 23:01
  4. Gramar Term
    By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-Aug-2004, 07:39
  5. having trouble remembering the name of this term....
    By liberate in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-Jul-2003, 03:56


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts