Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hello, everybody) I need your help. This is my essay. I'm not sure about mistakes and some phrases.

The world of work over the next decade
How will the world of work change over the next decade? In my opinion it is impossible to know exactly, but there is a number of things we can be sure of.
One thing that is changing is a technology. We are living in the century of electronics and gadgets. Over the next ten years technologies will take a huge place in our life.Robots labor will take place of people's labor in factories. So, some professions will disappeare.
Yet another way, in which the world of work is changing applyes to the environment. Nowdays people are thinking about pollution of the area they live in. I hope some new organizations and professions will appear in future. And a lot of people will labor as ecologicall workers.
But previous statements are only my dreams.I do not believe that the world of work will change seriously over the next decade. It is impossible. Remember your past. It seems that it has ahppened yesterday. Of course, the progress does not stay on the place. But ten years is a short period to change the world of work seriosly.
In conclusion, I believe the world of work will change, but not over the next decade.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Here are my thoughts. I must stress that I am far from an expert on style and editing. Let's hope someone better at it comes along.

The World of Work Over the Next Decade

How will the world of work change over the next decade? In my opinion it is impossible to know exactly, but there is are a number of things we can be sure of.
One thing that is changing is a technology. We are living in the century of electronics and gadgets. Over the next ten years, technologiesy will take a huge place (play a large part ?)in our life.(space)Robots labor will take the place of people's human labor in factories., and Sso, some professions will disappeare.
Yet another way, in which the world of work is changing applyes to is in regard to the environment. Nowdays people are thinking about pollution of the area they live in. I hope some new organizations and professions will appear in the future. And a lot of people will labor as ecologicall workers. (Many people will work in the field of ecology. ?)
But the previous statements are only my dreams.(space)I do not believe that the world of work will change seriously over the next decade. It is impossible. Remember your past. It seems that it has ahppened only yesterday. Of course, the progress does not stay on the place stand still. But ten years is a short period to change the world of work seriously.
In conclusion, I believe the world of work will change, but not over the next decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.