I want to description different position for the temperature enclosure (measuring for different point), as refrigerator, freezer or incubator.
You can imagine this in 3D image. It have 9 points, as below :
1. upper side of in front of left
2. upper side of in front of right
3. upper side of behind of left
4. upper side of behind of right
6. Lower side of in front of left
7. Lower side of in front of right
8. Lower side of behind of left
9. Lower side of behind of right
But, I think something wrongs in there. Can you tell me how to present the different position as the 9 points ?
a. All points are at one side or the other except for the center, so we don't need the word side.
b. There's no rule, but most often, we (AE) would name the dimensions to give a tidy looking list, as perhaps:
1. Upper left, front
2. Upper left, rear
3. Upper right, front
4. Upper right, rear
6. Lower left, front
7. Lower left, rear
8. Lower right, front
9. Lower right, rear
Student or Learner