[General] Please help me see part of my essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanglili

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Please help me see if these sentences in my essay in understandable and appropriate. THANK YOU!

1. Meanwhile, observation in classrooms gave me the impression that students who used the largest number of grammatical forms, instead of the most appropriate ones, got more praise than others.

2. Your courses distinctively include diversity in language learners as one of its emphases, which is also my interest.

3. This rewarding experience solidified my desire to teach but also revealed to me how far my students were from qualified English learners.

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Quick touch-up and all ok...

1. Meanwhile, classroom observation gave me the impression that the students who used the largest number of grammatical forms, instead of the most appropriate ones, got more praise than the others.

2. Your courses distinctively include diversity in language learners as one of its strengths. I am also interested in this.

3. This rewarding experience strengthened my desire to teach but also revealed how far my students were from being qualified English learners.

:)

wanglili

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Thank you, Bluesky!

Status