i need a keyword

i want to search google for the words of a movie. but not like a subtitle, i want it as a text document. for example, i searched for southpark scripts using the keyword "script" and i found it. but what do i need to use to find all the conversation in terms of written dialogs?
    thank you for your informations.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: i need a keyword

script, transcript, add movie or film to the search.

i'll try
    thanks

3. M56

Quote Originally Posted by ssendur
    i want to search google for the words of a movie. but not like a subtitle, i want it as a text document. for example, i searched for southpark scripts using the keyword "script" and i found it. but what do i need to use to find all the conversation in terms of written dialogs?
    thank you for your informations.
    For films, try "screenplay".

thanks M56

"Screenplay" should work. Sometimes one keyword isn't enough. Write the title of the film + screenplay

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur-de-lys
    "Screenplay" should work. Sometimes one keyword isn't enough. Write the title of the film + screenplay
    actually my problem is about one specific short film which is "submission", you probably know, the director of the film was killed by a muslim. i am an atheist so that film interests me but although i have the film, i can't catch the entire words. So if you have any opportunity, could you please listen it for me and send me what you hear(if you cant find the screenplays of the film).
    the film's own subtitles are in dutch so i dont understand it.
    i got the overall idea of the film, which i apreciate, but i want to know everyword used in that.
    thank you very much.