Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Orbiter is quite harmless – it is free software developed and released purely for educational and entertainment purposes, but you should follow the rules of your home or school (if you’re an adult reading this, you might not need permission, but give your parents a call anyway, they’ll be happy to hear from you – and tell them about Orbiter while you’re at it).
(Go Play In Space)

I suppose that the part in bold means 'while you're talking with them by phone'.
Am I right?

Thanks.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Orbiter is quite harmless – it is free software developed and released purely for educational and entertainment purposes, but you should follow the rules of your home or school (if you’re an adult reading this, you might not need permission, but give your parents a call anyway, they’ll be happy to hear from you – and tell them about Orbiter while you’re at it).
(Go Play In Space)

I suppose that the part in bold means 'while you're talking with them by phone'.
Am I right?

Thanks.

Yes. Whenever we say "while you're at it" we mean "while you're doing whatever it is we are currently talking about you doing".

I'm going shopping.
Great, can you pick up some coffee while you're at it?

I'm writing a computer program to help me with my homework. While I'm at it, I might write one that adds £1 million to my bank account! ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.