Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please advise if it is correct or not.
I have received above credit card statement for the month of November 2011 and surprised that you charged me $75/- as annual fee.
Last year you had reversal the annual fee amount when I request you and subsiquently amount has been credited to my credit card account.So why did you impose annual fee which I was not bound to pay at the time card issuing. Please have the amount credited to my credit account with the assuring that you will not charge me this kind of fee anymore.

Last edited:

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
I have received above credit card statement for the month of November 2011 and surprised that you charged me $75/- as annual fee.

Last year you had reversal the annual fee amount when I request you and subsiquently amount has been credited to my credit card account.So why did you impose annual fee which I was not bound to pay at the time card issuing. Please have the amount credited to my credit account with the assuring that you will not charge me this kind of fee anymore.
There are obvious grammatical errors that someone might want to fix. But the meaning of the message is clear.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] received the above credit card statement for the month of November 2011 and was surprised that you charged me $75/- as an annual fee.

Last year you [STRIKE]had reversal[/STRIKE] refunded the annual fee amount when I requested [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] and subsequently that amount [STRIKE]has been[/STRIKE] was credited to my credit card account.

[STRIKE]So why did [/STRIKE]I do not understand why again you imposed an annual fee which I was not [STRIKE]bound[/STRIKE] required to pay at the time the card [STRIKE]issuing[/STRIKE] was issued.

Please
[STRIKE]have the amount[/STRIKE] arrange for $75 to be credited to my credit card account, with [STRIKE]the assuring[/STRIKE] an assurance that you will not charge me this kind of fee [STRIKE]anymore[/STRIKE] again.

Please see my suggestions above. This is about the third piece of yours that I have corrected and I have noticed a pattern. Before you post your next one, please go through your piece carefully checking for:

1) Articles - you frequently miss out the article (or replacement for an article) - a/an/the/some/no etc
2) Use of tenses. You identified that this piece was in the past but you have used the past simple, the past perfect and the present.

meela

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Thank you very much the next I try my best not to repeat the same mistakes.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.