Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Dear Sir,
I am writing to you to find out if I could have a chance to attend the computer course that was advertised on yesterday newspaper.
I am a teacher who is fond of computing and despite the fact that I hadn’t a chance to study it at the collage due to my limited time, I never comedown. I tried to improve my computer skills by reading various computer magazines. In addition, I have bough valuable books such as Microsoft and CCIA which I studied them alone. Certainly I have certification from Gulf institute for applying there exams.
I am confident from my computing skills and I believe that I could progress well if I join your computer course on Routing and Switching Technique. I know it is a must to be graduated from collage in order to enroll in the course, but I have no doubt that you could give me an exception depend on my situation.
I am looking forward to receiving an acceptance letter for attending the course. Thank you for understanding and encouragement.
Yours Faithfully,
Nan
:up:

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear Sir,
I am writing to you [STRIKE]to find out if I could have a chance [/STRIKE] to determine if it would be possible to attend the computer course that was advertised [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in yesterday's newspaper.
I am a teacher who is fond of computing and despite the fact that I hadn’t a chance to study it formally [STRIKE]at the [/STRIKE] in college [STRIKE]due to my limited time, I never comedown[/STRIKE] I have maintained a keen interest in the technology . I have tried to improve my computer skills by reading various computer magazines[STRIKE]. In addition,[/STRIKE]and I have [STRIKE]bough[/STRIKE]studied [STRIKE]valuable[/STRIKE] books such as those from Microsoft and CCIA [STRIKE]which I studied them alone[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]Certainly[/STRIKE] I have also received certification from Gulf institute [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]applying [/STRIKE] following application there for exams. (Why does "applying"/application qualify you for certification?)
I am confident [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] in my computing skills and I believe that I could progress [STRIKE]well[/STRIKE] further if I [STRIKE]join[/STRIKE] participate in your computer course on Routing and Switching Technique. I know it is a [STRIKE]must[/STRIKE] requirement to be graduated from college in order to enroll in the course, but I [STRIKE]have no doubt [/STRIKE] hope that you could [STRIKE]give[/STRIKE] consider giving me an exception depend on my [STRIKE]situation[/STRIKE] profession, experience, self-study and interest .
I am looking forward to receiving [STRIKE]an acceptance letter[/STRIKE] a favorable response to this request. [STRIKE]for attending the course[/STRIKE]. Thank you for [STRIKE]understanding and encouragement[/STRIKE]your consideration.
Yours [STRIKE]Faithfully[/STRIKE] sincerely,
Nan
:up:

Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.