Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
My Two Friends
“Everybody is unique.” (William James). This statement reminds me about my two friends in my college that are being my classmates in writing class, Endhi and Windi. They have their own characteristics that make them different one another, but they also have several similarities, and I like them both.
The first thing that I can compare of them is their personalities. “Personality is "something" contained within the individual that guides and gives direction to the whole behavior of the individual concerned.” (Gordon Allport, 1967). From this statement, I can make conclusion that everybody has their own personality, including Endhi and Windi. As I know in my daily class, both Endi and Windy are smart and kind enough. They used to answer my lecturer’s question and also have a good score in almost all subjects. Most of their friends also know them as a loyal friend who will be there when their friends need them. Despite of their similarities, they also different in one case, Endhi is an energic girl, while Windi is calmer. For me, their personalities are not a matter as long as they still become nice friends.
Another thing that I can compare is their appearences. Both Endhi and Windi are beautiful eyeglassed girls. They even more beautiful without any glasses. But Endhi is taller than Windi. Endhi used to wearing formal cloth in every meeting, the most cloth she frequently wear is “batik” cloth. In daily class, I rarely see her using another cloth. I do not know why? Maybe because she loves Indonesia so much. Unlike Windi that always wear casual cloth. She looks beautiful and suitable with such kind of cloth.
It is interesting to observe people around me. I can keep closer to them and know them well by their similarities and differences. Endhi and Windi are similar in personality and appearance, but they are also have some differences in that case. Nevertheless, they are still nice friends for me.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
My Two Friends
“Everybody is unique.” (William James). This statement reminds me about my two friends in my college that are [STRIKE]being[/STRIKE] my classmates in writing class, Endhi and Windi. They have their own characteristics that make them different from one another, but they also have several similarities, and I like them both.

The first thing that I can compare of them is their personalities. “Personality is "something" contained within the individual that guides and gives direction to the whole behavior of the individual concerned.” (Gordon Allport, 1967). From this statement, I can make the conclusion that everybody has their own personality, including Endhi and Windi. As I know from my daily class, both Endhi and Windy are very smart and kind [STRIKE]enough[/STRIKE]. They used to answer my lecturer’s question and also have a good score in almost all subjects. Most of their friends consider them as [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] loyal friends who will always be there when their friends need them. Despite [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] their similarities, they [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] differ[STRIKE]ent[/STRIKE] (Or: they are different) in one kind of behavior, Endhi is an energetic girl, while Windi is calmer. For me, the question of their personalities is not a matter as long as they remain nice friends.
Another thing that I can compare is their appearances. Both Endhi and Windi are beautiful eyeglassed girls.They are even more beautiful without any glasses. But Endhi is taller than Windi. Endhi is used to wearing elegant clothes in every meeting, where she most frequently wears “batik” clothes. In daily class, I rarely see her using another kind of clothing. I do not know why? Maybe because she loves Indonesia so much. [STRIKE]Unlike[/STRIKE] Windi [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] always wear casual clothes, unlike Endhi. She looks beautiful and suitable with such kind of clothes.
It is interesting to observe people around me. I can keep closer to them and know them well by their similarities and differences. Endhi and Windi are similar in personality and appearance, but they [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] also have some differences in that case. Nevertheless, they are still nice friends for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.