Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. aevangelista


    When addressing a business envelope to a married couple and the male has a jr. at the end of his name how should be addressed?

    as: edward p. jr and sara jones or
    or Edward P. and Sara Jones, Jr.

    Please advise.
    Thank you

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 58,846

    Re: sanitarian

    I would just omit it, or do it the first way you did it, though I'm from the UK where we don't use 'jr.'.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts