Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi All,

I've received feedback from a lecturer regarding one of my assignments, the issue is that I understand only the first half and I cannot figure our some words form the last 2 sentences in order to redo the assignment. Your help will be much appreciated, please see the comments below:

copy and paste the link in a browser with no dash-https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/imonCXRE-7W44u94oZ1ofZx-uPZEOQCti7zd9m4XoPk?feat=directlink

Thanks you,

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Here it is. It says

Although all the required element[s - ed] are in place, the writing style is poor. There is limited use of frameworks to help you analyze your development issues You offer no critique of the key literature.

It's hard to say any more without knowing what you're studying, what the assignment was, what your teacher has said, and what you wrote. (I think by 'there is limited use of frameworks' s/he meant 'there is limited use of the concept of frameworks' rather than 'you don't use frameworks enough' - whatever that might mean.)

b

Attachments

• UEcrit.JPG
    UEcrit.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 3

geo_soft

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you, that was the word I wasn't able to understand: framework. Now it's all clear. Very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.