Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hi All. I'll appreciate it if you can look at the following. I want you help me out on how I can say what I want in a precise way without breach the meaning. Thanks in advance.:)

My day starts when I wake up. I take my breakfast at home and then I get down to my work. It takes me about an hour to get work. In regards to my day at work, it starts with checking out my email. I start answering the most important emails first. And this is my way when it comes to work, is to make a prioritized to do list, then I didn’t think or plan anymore since that often leads to procrastination except if the case needs other than that.

This helps me to do things better and in a shorter amount of time.
One of the roles related to my work that I mostly do within the day is to train and direct the sales team and overseeing their daily activities. Another role is that I monitor and develop the products and maintain the standards throughout production processes.

I also make new joint cooperations, agreements, and deals with new clients or following up on the existent ones.

Every task mentioned in the list done through out the day I try to never miss deadlines.

Gretchenplay

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
South Korea
Here are a few suggestions Economist2010. Hope they help.

My day starts when I wake up (most people begin their day like this. Is this sentence necessary?). I [STRIKE]take my[/STRIKE] have breakfast at home and then I [STRIKE]get down[/STRIKE] go to [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] work. It takes [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] about an hour to get [STRIKE]work[/STRIKE]there. [STRIKE]In regards to [/STRIKE] My day at work[STRIKE], it [/STRIKE]starts with me checking [STRIKE]out[/STRIKE] my email, [STRIKE]. I start[/STRIKE] and answering the most important [STRIKE]emails[/STRIKE]messages first. [STRIKE]And this is my way when it comes to work, is to[/STRIKE] I then make a prioritized to do list. [STRIKE]then [/STRIKE]I do not [STRIKE]think or[/STRIKE] plan anymore after this, unless there is something else important that needs my attention, as [STRIKE]since than[/STRIKE] more planning often leads to procrastination [STRIKE]except if the case needs other than that[/STRIKE]. This routine helps me [STRIKE]to [/STRIKE]do things better and in a shorter amount of time. (you could simply say efficiently)

[STRIKE]One of the roles related to my work that I mostly do within[/STRIKE] During the working day [STRIKE] is to[/STRIKE] I usually spend some time training, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] directing, and overseeing the sales team, [STRIKE]daily activities. Another role is that[/STRIKE] as well as developing and monitoring the products, and maintaining [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] standards throughout the production process[STRIKE]es[/STRIKE]. I also [STRIKE]make with clients, [/STRIKE]work on new joint cooperations, agreements, and deals with clients, or follow up on [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] existing ones.

Every task mentioned [STRIKE]the list done[/STRIKE] I do throughout the day. [STRIKE]I try to never miss deadlines.[/STRIKE] I always try to meet deadlines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.