Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: makeover

    • Join Date: Jun 2003
    • Posts: 495


    I think 'makeover' is the word. To change one's looks
    by changing the hair style, make-up, etc. In this
    country, they say 'IMECHEN' (image change). That's not
    correct, right?
    Could you give me as colloquial a term as possible for that?
    Thank you.

  1. Casiopea's Avatar

    • Join Date: Sep 2003
    • Posts: 12,970

    Re: makeover

    To change one's look.

    • Join Date: Feb 2005
    • Posts: 296

    Re: makeover

    If it's a positive change, how about "improve one's look"?
    However, I'm a non-native, so this might be wrong.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts