Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I was asked from university to give them reasons why I am applying for their university, so this is my answer and I want help to edit it, thanking you for considering my letter.

Firstly I would like to mention that no one can deny the Norway is one of the leadings within marine technology, science and industry in the world and Norwegian Science and Technology University (NTNU) are pioneer in this field and has highest standard and quality. The other fact is that comprehensiveness of NTNU marine department research programs has fascinated me and also NTNU marine master program covers all field of study including Marine Structures, Marine systems, Nautical Science and other related majors. Therefore it will give me opportunities to do research into wide variety of marine field. Last but not the least, Your extremely distinguish faculty and professors that I heard a lot about them and I believe that they will help me to gain more knowledge.

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
edited passage:

I have been asked by the university to give them reasons why I am applying to their university, so this is my answer and I want help to edit it. Thank you for editing/correcting my letter.

Firstly, no one can deny that Norway is one of the leaders in the fields of marine technology, science and industry in the world and Norwegian Science and Technology University (NTNU) are the pioneer in this field and have the highest standard and quality(of?). The other fact is that the comprehensiveness of NTNU's marine department research programs has fascinated me. NTNU's marine master program covers all fields of study including Marine Structures, Marine systems, Nautical Science and other related majors. Therefore, it will give me the opportunity to do research into a wide variety of marine fields. Last but not the least, your extremely distinguished faculty and professors that I heard a lot about will help me gain more knowledge.

miladm87

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
edited passage:

I have been asked by the university to give them reasons why I am applying to their university, so this is my answer and I want help to edit it. Thank you for editing/correcting my letter.

Firstly, no one can deny that Norway is one of the leaders in the fields of marine technology, science and industry in the world and Norwegian Science and Technology University (NTNU) are the pioneer in this field and have the highest standard and quality(of?). The other fact is that the comprehensiveness of NTNU's marine department research programs has fascinated me. NTNU's marine master program covers all fields of study including Marine Structures, Marine systems, Nautical Science and other related majors. Therefore, it will give me the opportunity to do research into a wide variety of marine fields. Last but not the least, your extremely distinguished faculty and professors that I heard a lot about will help me gain more knowledge.

Thank you so much..

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
@miladm

I notice that you posted this request twice.Please do not do this - it may lead to somebody wasting their time duplicating work that has already been done.

miladm87

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
@miladm

I notice that you posted this request twice.Please do not do this - it may lead to somebody wasting their time duplicating work that has already been done.

Ok, sure, but I think no body checked my thread because I used it's a letter, so I changed the title, and get the answer very soon!

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.