Other
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Bahrain
sir/ma'am,
I need to write a permission letter to my boss as i am travelling to India for holidays.i will be able to join back duty two days late after the actual date of joining.
please help me to write a permission letter.:-|

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Welcome to the forum, surabhi. :hi:
I need to write a permission letter to my boss as i am travelling to India for holidays.i will be able to join back duty two days late after the actual date of joining.
please help me to write a permission letter.:-|
This is not a letter-writing service. If you write a letter and post it here Letter Writing , somebody may be able to give advice and correction.

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Bahrain
thank you sir. my letter is given below. I request your help,as i am not so good in English

Dear sir,
I am planning to travel to India during this summer vacation.The airline services has offered a special package and it is available only on two days. 2nd July 2012 and 31st August2012.I would like to use this service and I request you to kindly give me permission to join back on 1st September 2012, two days later than the rejoining date.
yours sincerely,
Surabhi.

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
thank you sir. my letter is given below. I request your help,as i am not so good in English

Dear Sir,

Application for Extension of Leave

I am planning to travel to India [STRIKE]during[/STRIKE] this summer vacation.The airline [STRIKE]services[/STRIKE] has offered a special travel package and it is available only [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] for two days, 2nd July 2012 and 31st August 2012. I would like to use this service and I [STRIKE]request you to kindly give me[/STRIKE] would like to request your kind permission [STRIKE]to join back on 1st September 2012, two days later than the rejoining date.[/STRIKE] to have my leave extended for two days i.e. I will resume work on the xxx.

Yours sincerely,
Surabhi.

Formal letters should have a title.
Always leave a space after a full-stop.
Space out your letter.
Don't be lazy to use the 'Shift' key to capitalize letters.
I take it that your leave has been approved and you are asking for an extension. Say so.

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Bahrain
Thank you so much for the correction sir.This community is really helpful for the people who wish to improve their English.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.